What you must bring to your lesson:
1. Driver’s licence
2. For overseas licence conversion students, please ensure you bring your Section 80 paperwork and passport.
3. Enclosed footwear must be worn, thongs are not acceptable.
To ensure we maintain offering value for money service, you must notify us of any cancellation no less than 48 hours prior to your booked date.
Learn 2 Pass Driving Education may request that online booking requests be paid upfront if considerable risk of cancellation is apparent, prior to confirmation of booking.
Learn 2 Pass Driving Education reserves the right to charge cancellation fees by one of the following methods;
• Mailing an invoice to you with due date of 14 days.
• Applying additional fees to subsequent lessons.
• Requesting students to pay up front for additional lessons.
• Deducting from the number of remaining pre-paid lessons.
• Missing your appointment without notice will attract a cancellation fee equal to the total value of the cancelled lesson. Clients with pre-paid lessons will forfeit that lesson from their pre-paid lesson quantity.
• Cancellations within 24 hours of your booking will attract a cancellation fee for the full amount of the cancelled lesson. Clients with pre-paid lessons will forfeit 1 lesson from their pre-paid lesson quantity.
• Pre-paid clients who forfeit a portion of their lessons may either choose to have the remaining portion of a lesson added to the end of any other remaining lessons, or pay an fee equal to half the standard lesson price when attending their next booking.