TERM of SERVICE
Before booking, please read over these items. Please make yourself familiar with our cancellation policy and fees with Learn 2 Pass Driving Education.
Learn 2 Pass Driving Education will review all booking requests and will contact customers to confirmation or to make alternative arrangements
All VORT requests requires the full amount to be received prior to any final bookings. Any test that is cancelled or rescheduled will forfeit a portion of the booking fee, equal to the amount normally requested as a deposit ($100) and any processing fees.
What you must bring to your lesson:
1. Driver’s licence
2. For overseas licence conversion students, please ensure you bring your Section 80 paperwork and passport.
3. Enclosed footwear must be worn, thongs are not acceptable.
To ensure we maintain offering value for money service, you must notify us of any cancellation no less than 48 hours prior to your booked date.
Learn 2 Pass Driving Education may request that online booking requests be paid upfront if considerable risk of cancellation is apparent, prior to confirmation of booking.
Learn 2 Pass Driving Education reserves the right to charge cancellation fees by one of the following methods;
• Mailing an invoice to you with due date of 14 days.
• Applying additional fees to subsequent lessons.
• Requesting students to pay up front for additional lessons.
• Deducting from the number of remaining pre-paid lessons.
• Missing your appointment without notice will attract a cancellation fee equal to the total value of the cancelled lesson. Clients with pre-paid lessons will forfeit that lesson from their pre-paid lesson quantity.
• Cancelling a lesson with 1 hour of the start time will attract a cancellation fee equal to the total value of the cancelled lesson, as we may already be on our way to you.
• Cancellations must be notified at least 48 hours prior of your booking otherwise it will attract a cancellation fee equal to half of the value of the cancelled lesson. Clients with pre-paid lessons will forfeit half of their lesson duration from their pre-paid quantity.
• Pre-paid clients who forfeit a portion of their lessons may either choose to have the remaining portion of a lesson added to the end of any other remaining lessons, or pay an fee equal to half the standard lesson price when attending their next booking.